Monday, September 3, 2007

Secret (Spoiler ahead)

printf("Secret");

While Kay was doing his C programming assignment, he accidentally wrote several lines of codes which can bring him back to two years in the past. He named the codes "Secret". He was brought back two years when he executed the code for the first time.

The first person he sees upon returning to the past will be his destiny. There, he saw Rain!


~ Scene 1 ~
Rain: What were those codes I saw you typing the other day?
Kay: Na shi... bu ke yi suo de mi mi. (That is... a secret which cannot be told.)

~ Scene 2 ~
Rain: You like doing programming with one hand, don't you?
Kay: So that my other hand will be free to hold yours.

~ Scene 3 ~
Kay: I'll write you codes on graduation.
Rain: =) Then it's a promise.
Kay: =)

-----------------------------------
Darn it. I shall stop programming and start learning piano. Just in case.. if there's a girl who time travels looking for me.

Jay Chou can actually act! Wow..

Maybe I can start directing a movie called "printf("Secret")". Thanks Jay, for poisoning my mind with such ideal love story.

No comments: